Tuesday 6 September 2011

questions of life

Why hello there, chaps and chapettes. How do?
I'd like to start my entries on this joint blog by introducing myself and posing you a question.


Soo I'm Antonia, a 20-something at uni studying psychology. In my spare time I like to flit between crafts - at the moment I'm on knitting things in giant wool (it's quicker).

I met the other authors of this fledgling blog at our all-girls school, which I think is part of the reason we're so close in our friendship..the other reason being of course that we are AWESOME :) 
But I can't deny that being so long in the company of just girls has had some other long-lasting effects, so I'd like to ask V and S a question important for my development into pretending to be a normal person: 

- how can I stop publicly hoisting up my tights when they subside? I don't think that it's as socially acceptable in 'real life'... 

No comments:

Post a Comment