Tuesday 6 September 2011

The Start

Two years ago, our group of girls left home and moved across the country for University, leaving Bournemouth behind. Three of us stayed to live out gap years, and I turned mine into a gap life, with another year at home, working as a volunteer student and youth worker at my church.

With life continuing in different cities across the country, from Durham to London, to Brighton, Liverpool or Southampton, we like to share what we're up to. Hence this blog was born...

After an evening full of food and Doctor Who, we have decided to blog collectively. I'd like to say it's due to our incredible wit and writing skill, but, realistically it could just be more that we need another way to splurge our mad ideas with one another...and maybe infect the rest of the world with 'crazy disease' too.

So, I am Vicki. Or Vock. I am 20 and about to move to London to study English Lit. I like notebooks and copious cups of tea.

The others can introduce themselves as they wish.

Babbling over, and time to go sew some bunting.

Love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment